The United Methodist Women need help from the congregation in making “goodies” to sell for our Bake Sale at the Arts and Crafts Show October 17th. We would like cakes, cookies, candy, pies, breads, and snack mixes all individually covered with plastic wrap or in sealed bags. Jams, jellies, preserves, pickles, etc. would also be welcome. Please label your item as to what it is. You may bring your food to Wesley Hall on Friday October 16th between 9:00a.m. and 2:00p.m. or Saturday October 17th between 8:00a.m. and 9:00a.m. Please help us by making one or more things. 75% of the profits from our Arts and Crafts Show go to FUMC, the other 25% goes to United Methodist Mission work, UMCOR, and several Victoria organizations.
Announcements and News for the family of FUMC Victoria.